Subject Areas on Research
- Computed intranasal spray penetration: comparisons before and after nasal surgery.
- Deviated nasal septum hinders intranasal sprays: a computer simulation study.
- Effects of anatomy and particle size on nasal sprays and nebulizers.
- Efficacy and Safety of Esketamine Nasal Spray Plus an Oral Antidepressant in Elderly Patients With Treatment-Resistant Depression-TRANSFORM-3.
- Numerical evaluation of spray position for improved nasal drug delivery.
- On computational fluid dynamics models for sinonasal drug transport: Relevance of nozzle subtraction and nasal vestibular dilation.
- Prevention of middle ear barotrauma with oxymetazoline/fluticasone treatment.
- Safety and efficacy of midazolam nasal spray for the treatment of intermittent bouts of increased seizure activity in the epilepsy monitoring unit: A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial.