Subject Areas on Research
- Adaptive sequence divergence forged new neurodevelopmental enhancers in humans.
- Alleles associated with physical activity levels are estimated to be older than anatomically modern humans.
- Functional morphology of the Neandertal scapular glenoid fossa.
- Home-range size in large-bodied carnivores as a model for predicting neandertal territory size.
- The Vindija Neanderthal scapular glenoid fossa: comparative shape analysis suggests evo-devo changes among Neanderthals.
- The hand of Homo naledi.