Subject Areas on Research
- 3D image guidance assisted identification of colorectal cancer liver metastases not seen on intraoperative ultrasound: results from a prospective trial.
- A role for hepatic metastasectomy in stage IV melanoma and breast cancer: reestablishing the surgical modality.
- Ablative Approaches for Pulmonary Metastases.
- Development of a Metastatic Spinal Tumor Frailty Index (MSTFI) Using a Nationwide Database and Its Association with Inpatient Morbidity, Mortality, and Length of Stay After Spine Surgery.
- Immunotherapy for Resected Pulmonary Metastases.
- Operative morbidity and survival following hepatectomy for colorectal liver metastasis in octogenarians: a contemporary case matched series.
- Outcome and prognostic factors after adrenalectomy for patients with distant adrenal metastasis.
- Pancreatic metastasectomy: the Memorial Sloan-Kettering experience and a review of the literature.
- Parenchymal-sparing Hepatectomy as the New Doctrine in the Treatment of Liver-metastatic Colorectal Disease: Beyond Oncological Outcomes.
- Preoperative Evaluation and Indications for Pulmonary Metastasectomy.
- Surgical management of disappearing colorectal liver metastases.
- Surgical options for advanced/metastatic gastrointestinal stromal tumors.
Keywords of People