Subject Areas on Research
- Direct Estimation of Sensitivity of Plasmodium falciparum Rapid Diagnostic Test for Active Case Detection in a High-Transmission Community Setting.
- Increased Susceptibility to Plasmodium falciparum in Infants is associated with Low, not High, Placental Malaria Parasitemia.
- Parasite clearance following treatment with sulphadoxine-pyrimethamine for intermittent preventive treatment in Burkina-Faso and Mali: 42-day in vivo follow-up study.
- Rapid increases in parasitemia following red cell exchange for malaria.
- Relationship between serum antibodies and Taenia solium larvae burden in pigs raised in field conditions.