Subject Areas on Research
- Defining the in vivo phenotype of artemisinin-resistant falciparum malaria: a modelling approach.
- Identification and Validation of Loa loa Microfilaria-Specific Biomarkers: a Rational Design Approach Using Proteomics and Novel Immunoassays.
- Increased Susceptibility to Plasmodium falciparum in Infants is associated with Low, not High, Placental Malaria Parasitemia.
- Parasite clearance following treatment with sulphadoxine-pyrimethamine for intermittent preventive treatment in Burkina-Faso and Mali: 42-day in vivo follow-up study.
- Preliminary study of quinine pharmacokinetics in pregnant women with malaria-HIV co-infection.
- Rapid increases in parasitemia following red cell exchange for malaria.
- Relationship between serum antibodies and Taenia solium larvae burden in pigs raised in field conditions.
- Spread of artemisinin resistance in Plasmodium falciparum malaria.