Subject Areas on Research
- A novel application for bolus remifentanil: blunting the hemodynamic response to Mayfield skull clamp placement.
- Construction of a global pain systems network highlights phospholipid signaling as a regulator of heat nociception.
- Dual allosteric modulation of opioid antinociceptive potency by α2A-adrenoceptors.
- Effects of disturbed sleep on gastrointestinal and somatic pain symptoms in irritable bowel syndrome.
- IL-23/IL-17A/TRPV1 axis produces mechanical pain via macrophage-sensory neuron crosstalk in female mice.
- Methodological Considerations for the Temporal Summation of Second Pain.
- Transcriptional Profiling of Somatostatin Interneurons in the Spinal Dorsal Horn.