Renal Nutcracker Syndrome
Subject Areas on Research
- Gonadal vein transposition is a safe and effective treatment of nutcracker syndrome.
- Incidental detection of nutcracker phenomenon on multidetector CT in an asymptomatic population: prevalence and associated findings.
- Right gonadal vein transposition for the treatment of anterior nutcracker syndrome in a patient with left-sided inferior vena cava.
- The Symptoms-Varices-Pathophysiology classification of pelvic venous disorders: A report of the American Vein & Lymphatic Society International Working Group on Pelvic Venous Disorders.
Keywords of People
- Kim, Charles Yoon, Professor of Radiology, Radiology, Interventional Radiology