Subject Areas on Research
- A 6th Vital Sign--Potential Use of Nasogastric Tube for Intra-abdominal Pressure Monitoring Method to Detect Feeding Intolerance in Very Low Birth-Weight Preterm Infants (<1500 g).
- Decompressive laparotomy for refractory intracranial hypertension after traumatic brain injury.
- Fulminant Clostridium difficile enteritis causing abdominal compartment syndrome.
- Laparotomy during endovascular repair of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysms increases mortality.
- Mechanical ventilation in the context of a "bag-in-box" respiratory system.
- Who should we feed? Western Trauma Association multi-institutional study of enteral nutrition in the open abdomen after injury.