Subject Areas on Research
- A 6th Vital Sign--Potential Use of Nasogastric Tube for Intra-abdominal Pressure Monitoring Method to Detect Feeding Intolerance in Very Low Birth-Weight Preterm Infants (<1500 g).
- Decompressive laparotomy for refractory intracranial hypertension after traumatic brain injury.
- Derivation and Validation of a Risk Score for Abdominal Compartment Syndrome after Endovascular Aneurysm Repair for Ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms.
- Laparotomy during endovascular repair of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysms increases mortality.
- Mechanical ventilation in the context of a "bag-in-box" respiratory system.