Subject Areas on Research
- Deficient serotonin neurotransmission and depression-like serotonin biomarker alterations in tryptophan hydroxylase 2 (Tph2) loss-of-function mice.
- Developmental Neurotoxicity of Tobacco Smoke Directed Toward Cholinergic and Serotonergic Systems: More Than Just Nicotine.
- Elucidation of The Behavioral Program and Neuronal Network Encoded by Dorsal Raphe Serotonergic Neurons.
- Loss of deacetylation activity of Hdac6 affects emotional behavior in mice.
- Serotonergic Modulation Enables Pathway-Specific Plasticity in a Developing Sensory Circuit in Drosophila.
- Trace amine-associated receptor 1 partial agonism reveals novel paradigm for neuropsychiatric therapeutics.