Subject Areas on Research
- A distinctive subpopulation of medial septal slow-firing neurons promote hippocampal activation and theta oscillations.
- Adeno-Associated Viral Vector (Serotype 2)-Nerve Growth Factor for Patients With Alzheimer Disease: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Adolescent Intermittent Alcohol Exposure: Deficits in Object Recognition Memory and Forebrain Cholinergic Markers.
- Amelioration strategies fail to prevent tobacco smoke effects on neurodifferentiation: Nicotinic receptor blockade, antioxidants, methyl donors.
- Cholinergic neurons constitutively engage the ISR for dopamine modulation and skill learning in mice.
- Elimination of GRK2 from cholinergic neurons reduces behavioral sensitivity to muscarinic receptor activation.
- Enteroendocrine cells sense bacterial tryptophan catabolites to activate enteric and vagal neuronal pathways.
- Multiplication of the SNCA locus exacerbates neuronal nuclear aging.
- Nerves Regulate Cardiomyocyte Proliferation and Heart Regeneration.
- Paternal Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol Exposure Prior to Mating Elicits Deficits in Cholinergic Synaptic Function in the Offspring.
- Sox2 regulates cholinergic amacrine cell positioning and dendritic stratification in the retina.
- Structure and function of dual-source cholinergic modulation in early vision.
- The cholinergic anti-inflammatory pathway meets microRNA.
- The neuropeptide neuromedin U stimulates innate lymphoid cells and type 2 inflammation.
- Transitions between sleep and feeding states in rat ventral striatum neurons.
Keywords of People