Subject Areas on Research
- Cerebral microbleeds and cognition: the epidemiology of dementia in Singapore study.
- Cerebral microbleeds and neuropsychiatric symptoms in an elderly Asian cohort.
- Genome-wide meta-analysis of cerebral white matter hyperintensities in patients with stroke.
- Lower incidence of vascular events following small artery ischemic stroke.
- Microvascular network alterations in retina of subjects with cerebral small vessel disease.
- Nocturnal heart rate and cerebrovascular disease.
- Ocular Fundus Photography as a Tool to Study Stroke and Dementia.
- T2 hyperintensity of medial lemniscus is an indicator of small-vessel disease.