Subject Areas on Research
- Apparent treatment-resistant hypertension and chronic kidney disease: another cardiovascular-renal syndrome?
- Cardiorenal Interactions.
- Cardiorenal rescue study in acute decompensated heart failure: rationale and design of CARRESS-HF, for the Heart Failure Clinical Research Network.
- Cardiorenal syndrome clinical trial end points.
- Cytoskeletal regulation of TRPC channels in the cardiorenal system.
- Haemoconcentration during treatment of acute heart failure with cardiorenal syndrome: from the CARRESS-HF trial.
- Intensification of Medication Therapy for Cardiorenal Syndrome in Acute Decompensated Heart Failure.
- Pulmonary Catherization Data Correlate Poorly with Renal Function in Heart Failure.
- Reduction in body weight but worsening renal function with late ultrafiltration for treatment of acute decompensated heart failure.
- Renal Response in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease Predicts Outcome Following Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy.
- Renal impairment, worsening renal function, and outcome in patients with heart failure: an updated meta-analysis.
- The emerging role of novel antihyperglycemic agents in the treatment of heart failure and diabetes: A focus on cardiorenal outcomes.
- Ultrafiltration in decompensated heart failure with cardiorenal syndrome.
- Ultrafiltration in heart failure with cardiorenal syndrome.
- Water and sodium in heart failure: a spotlight on congestion.
- Working Toward an Improved Understanding of Chronic Cardiorenal Syndrome Type 4.
Keywords of People
- O'Connor, Christopher Michael, Richard Sean Stack, M.D. Distinguished Professor, Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology