Subject Areas on Research
- Epigenetic dysregulation of Oxtr in Tet1-deficient mice has implications for neuropsychiatric disorders.
- Epstein-Barr virus induces global changes in cellular mRNA isoform usage that are important for the maintenance of latency.
- Gene expression during normal and FSHD myogenesis.
- Improved transcript isoform discovery using ORF graphs.
- Meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies in five cohorts reveals common variants in RBFOX1, a regulator of tissue-specific splicing, associated with refractive error.
- Neuron-specific ELAV/Hu proteins suppress HuR mRNA during neuronal differentiation by alternative polyadenylation.
- Nutritional control of mRNA isoform expression during developmental arrest and recovery in C. elegans.
- SplicerEX: a tool for the automated detection and classification of mRNA changes from conventional and splice-sensitive microarray expression data.
Keywords of People