Subject Areas on Research
- A comprehensive petrochemical vulnerability index for marine fishes in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Alterations of endophytic microbial community function in Spartina alterniflora as a result of crude oil exposure.
- Degradation and resilience in Louisiana salt marshes after the BP-Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Meta-analysis of salt marsh vegetation impacts and recovery: a synthesis following the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Rapid degradation of Deepwater Horizon spilled oil by indigenous microbial communities in Louisiana saltmarsh sediments.
- Transitions from functionalization to fragmentation reactions of laboratory secondary organic aerosol (SOA) generated from the OH oxidation of alkane precursors.
- Unconventional oil and gas chemicals and wastewater-impacted water samples promote adipogenesis via PPARγ-dependent and independent mechanisms in 3T3-L1 cells.