Subject Areas on Research
- Association of excessive duration of antibiotic therapy for intra-abdominal infection with subsequent extra-abdominal infection and death: a study of 2,552 consecutive infections.
- Duration of Antimicrobial Therapy for Intra-Abdominal Infection after Source Control: Role of C-Reactive Protein.
- Intestinal fatty-acid binding protein and metronidazole response in premature infants.
- Options for closure of the infected abdomen.
- Population pharmacokinetics of meropenem in plasma and cerebrospinal fluid of infants with suspected or complicated intra-abdominal infections.
- Safety and effectiveness of meropenem in infants with suspected or complicated intra-abdominal infections.
Keywords of People