Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of three tests for latent tuberculosis infection in high-risk people in the USA: an observational cohort study.
- Cost-effectiveness of alternative strategies for interferon-γ release assays and tuberculin skin test in tuberculous uveitis.
- Establishment and maintenance of a PBMC repository for functional cellular studies in support of clinical vaccine trials.
- Feasibility and willingness-to-pay for integrated community-based tuberculosis testing.
- Implementation of Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP) guidelines within the External Quality Assurance Program Oversight Laboratory (EQAPOL).
- Optimal Testing Choice and Diagnostic Strategies for Latent Tuberculosis Infection Among US-Born People Living with Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).
- Optimizing the Design of Latent Tuberculosis Treatment Trials: Insights from Mathematical Modeling.
- Paradox of serial interferon-gamma release assays: variability width more important than specificity size.
- Should all patients undergoing treatment with biologic agents be screened annually for latent tuberculosis infection with an interferon gamma release assay?
- Statistical methods for the assessment of EQAPOL proficiency testing: ELISpot, Luminex, and Flow Cytometry.
- The External Quality Assurance Oversight Laboratory (EQAPOL) proficiency program for IFN-gamma enzyme-linked immunospot (IFN-γ ELISpot) assay.
Keywords of People