Subject Areas on Research
- Ambulatory blood pressure phenotypes and the risk for hypertension.
- Rates, amounts, and determinants of ambulatory blood pressure monitoring claim reimbursements among Medicare beneficiaries.
- Resistant hypertension.
- The Utility of Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring for Diagnosing White Coat Hypertension in Older Adults.
- The use of ambulatory blood pressure monitoring among Medicare beneficiaries in 2007-2010.
- White-Coat Effect Among Older Adults: Data From the Jackson Heart Study.