Subject Areas on Research
- Diagnosing Masked Hypertension Using Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring, Home Blood Pressure Monitoring, or Both?
- Evaluation of Criteria to Detect Masked Hypertension.
- Examination of Several Physiological and Psychosocial Factors Potentially Associated With Masked Hypertension Among Low-Risk Adults.
- Levels of office blood pressure and their operating characteristics for detecting masked hypertension based on ambulatory blood pressure monitoring.
- Masked Hypertension and Incident Clinic Hypertension Among Blacks in the Jackson Heart Study.
- Recognition and management of masked hypertension: a review and novel approach.
- Unmasking masked hypertension: prevalence, clinical implications, diagnosis, correlates and future directions.