Paraneoplastic Syndromes, Ocular
Subject Areas on Research
- A 71-year-old woman with decreased vision, nyctalopia, and peripheral vision loss.
- Autoimmune retinopathy and antiretinal antibodies: a review.
- BILATERAL DIFFUSE UVEAL MELANOCYTIC PROLIFERATION: A CASE REPORT.
- Giraffe or leopard spot chorioretinopathy as an outstanding finding: case report and literature review.
- Multimodal imaging in non-paraneoplastic autoimmune retinopathy.
- Retinal manifestations of oncologic and hematologic conditions.
- The Enigma of CRB1 and CRB1 Retinopathies.
Keywords of People
- Mruthyunjaya, Prithvi, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, Vitreoretinal Diseases & Surgery