Subject Areas on Research
- BET bromodomain inhibition of MYC-amplified medulloblastoma.
- Cell-cycle control of cell polarity in yeast.
- Genetic and bioinformatic analyses of the expression and function of PI3K regulatory subunit PIK3R3 in an Asian patient gastric cancer library.
- Invasive Cell Fate Requires G1 Cell-Cycle Arrest and Histone Deacetylase-Mediated Changes in Gene Expression.
- Mitogen-induced B-cell proliferation activates Chk2-dependent G1/S cell cycle arrest.
- Nucleolin mediates nucleosome disruption critical for DNA double-strand break repair.
- Redeployment of Myc and E2f1-3 drives Rb-deficient cell cycles.
- Secreted Frizzled-Related Protein 3 (SFRP3) Is Required for Tumorigenesis of PAX3-FOXO1-Positive Alveolar Rhabdomyosarcoma.