Subject Areas on Research
- Cell-cycle control of cell polarity in yeast.
- Genetic and bioinformatic analyses of the expression and function of PI3K regulatory subunit PIK3R3 in an Asian patient gastric cancer library.
- Invasive Cell Fate Requires G1 Cell-Cycle Arrest and Histone Deacetylase-Mediated Changes in Gene Expression.
- LOH12CR1 is a Novel Tumor Suppressor Inhibiting Tumor Growth Through Deregulation of G1/S Checkpoint in Human Colorectal Carcinoma.
- Mitogen-induced B-cell proliferation activates Chk2-dependent G1/S cell cycle arrest.
- Nucleolin mediates nucleosome disruption critical for DNA double-strand break repair.
- Secreted Frizzled-Related Protein 3 (SFRP3) Is Required for Tumorigenesis of PAX3-FOXO1-Positive Alveolar Rhabdomyosarcoma.