Subject Areas on Research
- Anal Carcinoma, Version 2.2012: featured updates to the NCCN guidelines.
- FDG-PET/CT characterization of adrenal nodules: diagnostic accuracy and interreader agreement using quantitative and qualitative methods.
- First-in-man evaluation of 2 high-affinity PSMA-avid small molecules for imaging prostate cancer.
- New radiotherapy and chemoradiotherapy approaches for non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Using FDG-PET to measure early treatment response in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: quantifying intrinsic variability in order to understand treatment-induced change.
- Utility of FDG PET/CT in inflammatory cardiovascular disease.