Subject Areas on Research
- Biomineralized matrices dominate soluble cues to direct osteogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells through adenosine signaling.
- Calcium phosphate-bearing matrices induce osteogenic differentiation of stem cells through adenosine signaling.
- DNA delivery from matrix metalloproteinase degradable poly(ethylene glycol) hydrogels to mouse cloned mesenchymal stem cells.
- Differential orientation of 10T1/2 mesenchymal cells on non-uniform stretch environments.
- Embryonic germ cells are capable of adipogenic differentiation in vitro and in vivo.
- Enhanced osteogenic potential of mesenchymal stem cells from cortical bone: a comparative analysis.
- Mesenchymal precursor cells as adjunctive therapy in recipients of contemporary left ventricular assist devices.
- Mesenchymal stem cell and gene therapies for spinal fusion.
- The effect of enzymatically degradable poly(ethylene glycol) hydrogels on smooth muscle cell phenotype.
- The effect of mesenchymal stem cell sheets on structural allograft healing of critical sized femoral defects in mice.
Keywords of People