Subject Areas on Research
- ACR appropriateness criteria® nasal cavity and paranasal sinus cancers.
- Comorbidities in patients with all-positive symptoms on sinonasal outcomes test quality-of-life instrument.
- Computed intranasal spray penetration: comparisons before and after nasal surgery.
- Factors associated with opioid use after endoscopic sinus surgery.
- Impact of endoscopic craniofacial resection on simulated nasal airflow and heat transport.
- National Database Analysis of Single-Level versus Multilevel Sleep Surgery.
- The effect of endoscopic olfactory cleft polyp removal on olfaction.
Keywords of People
- Frank-Ito, Dennis Onyeka, Associate Professor in Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Thomas Lord Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science