Subject Areas on Research
- Coordination and processing of DNA ends during double-strand break repair: the role of the bacteriophage T4 Mre11/Rad50 (MR) complex.
- Frameshift mutagenesis: the roles of primer-template misalignment and the nonhomologous end-joining pathway in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Genomic deletions and point mutations induced in Saccharomyces cerevisiae by the trinucleotide repeats (GAA·TTC) associated with Friedreich's ataxia.
- KAP-1 promotes resection of broken DNA ends not protected by γ-H2AX and 53BP1 in G₁-phase lymphocytes.
- Repair versus Checkpoint Functions of BRCA1 Are Differentially Regulated by Site of Chromatin Binding.