Subject Areas on Research
- Coordination and processing of DNA ends during double-strand break repair: the role of the bacteriophage T4 Mre11/Rad50 (MR) complex.
- Exome sequencing reveals recurrent REV3L mutations in cisplatin-resistant squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck.
- Genetic Control of Genomic Alterations Induced in Yeast by Interstitial Telomeric Sequences.
- Genetic variations in the homologous recombination repair pathway genes modify risk of glioma.
- Genomic and Molecular Landscape of DNA Damage Repair Deficiency across The Cancer Genome Atlas.
- Low-Dose Irradiation Enhances Gene Targeting in Human Pluripotent Stem Cells.
- Mitotic Gene Conversion Tracts Associated with Repair of a Defined Double-Strand Break in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Nucleolin mediates nucleosome disruption critical for DNA double-strand break repair.
- Reduced DNA double-strand break repair capacity and risk of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck--A case-control study.
- Shared genetic pathways contribute to the tolerance of endogenous and low-dose exogenous DNA damage in yeast.
Keywords of People