Subject Areas on Research
- Conventional Cytogenetic Analysis of Hematologic Neoplasms: A 20-Year Review of Proficiency Test Results From the College of American Pathologists/American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics Cytogenetics Committee.
- Erythrophagocytosis in a cyclin D1 positive plasma cell myeloma with near-tetraploid karyotypic abnormalities and cryptic MYC/IGH fusion.
- Prenatal genetic diagnosis of Neu-Laxova syndrome.
- Reconstruction of gross avian genome structure, organization and evolution suggests that the chicken lineage most closely resembles the dinosaur avian ancestor.
- Risk assessment in human immunodeficiency virus-associated acute myeloid leukemia.
- Unisexual reproduction drives meiotic recombination and phenotypic and karyotypic plasticity in Cryptococcus neoformans.