Subject Areas on Research
- Arsenic trioxide in front-line therapy of acute promyelocytic leukemia (C9710): prognostic significance of FLT3 mutations and complex karyotype.
- Clinical expression of Menkes disease in females with normal karyotype.
- Erythrophagocytosis in a cyclin D1 positive plasma cell myeloma with near-tetraploid karyotypic abnormalities and cryptic MYC/IGH fusion.
- Prenatal genetic diagnosis of Neu-Laxova syndrome.
- Reconstruction of gross avian genome structure, organization and evolution suggests that the chicken lineage most closely resembles the dinosaur avian ancestor.
- Risk assessment in human immunodeficiency virus-associated acute myeloid leukemia.
- The genome of the crustacean Parhyale hawaiensis, a model for animal development, regeneration, immunity and lignocellulose digestion.
- Unisexual reproduction drives meiotic recombination and phenotypic and karyotypic plasticity in Cryptococcus neoformans.