Subject Areas on Research
- Effects of long-term UV-exposure and plant sex on the leaf phenoloxidase activities and phenolic concentrations of Salix myrsinifolia (Salisb.).
- Evidence that polyphenols do not inhibit the phospholipid scramblase TMEM16F.
- Mitochondrial Quality Control as a Therapeutic Target.
- Polyphenols increase adhesion between lipid bilayers by forming interbilayer bridges.
- Red Blood Cells and Lipoproteins: Important Reservoirs and Transporters of Polyphenols and Their Metabolites.
- The interaction of polyphenols with bilayers: conditions for increasing bilayer adhesion.