Subject Areas on Research
- A novel variant marking HLA-DP expression levels predicts recovery from hepatitis B virus infection.
- Association of granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Wegener's) with HLA-DPB1*04 and SEMA6A gene variants: evidence from genome-wide analysis.
- Early acute antibody-mediated rejection of a negative flow crossmatch 3rd kidney transplant with exclusive disparity at HLA-DP.
- Genetic determinants of risk in pulmonary arterial hypertension: international genome-wide association studies and meta-analysis.
- HLA class II genes modulate vaccine-induced antibody responses to affect HIV-1 acquisition.
- Hardy-Weinberg testing for HLA class II (DRB1, DQA1, DQB1, and DPB1) loci in 26 human ethnic groups.
- Identification of Functional and Expression Polymorphisms Associated With Risk for Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Autoantibody-Associated Vasculitis.
- Nonpermissive HLA-DPB1 mismatch increases mortality after myeloablative unrelated allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation.