Pelvic Floor Disorders
Subject Areas on Research
- A new outcome measure for LUTS: Symptoms of Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction Research Network Symptom Index-29 (LURN SI-29) questionnaire.
- Clinical prediction is at the heart of preventing birth trauma and pelvic floor disorders for individual women.
- Comprehensive evaluation of the effect of bariatric surgery on pelvic floor disorders.
- Development and Validation of a Quantitative Measure of Adaptive Behaviors in Women With Pelvic Floor Disorders.
- Diagnosis and Management of Postpartum Pelvic Floor Disorders.
- Gaining the patient perspective on pelvic floor disorders' surgical adverse events.
- Incidence and Risk Factors for Pelvic Pain After Mesh Implant Surgery for the Treatment of Pelvic Floor Disorders.
- Long-term outcomes following abdominal sacrocolpopexy for pelvic organ prolapse.
- Pelvic Floor Disorders Registry: Study Design and Outcome Measures.
- Pelvic floor disorders clinical trials: participant recruitment and retention.
- Predicting risk of pelvic floor disorders 12 and 20 years after delivery.
- The American Urogynecologic Society Pelvic Floor Disorders Registry Bears Fruit.
- The Patient Acceptable Symptom State in Female Urinary Incontinence.
- The Pelvic Floor Disorders Registry: Purpose and Development.
- The Refractory Overactive Bladder: Sacral NEuromodulation vs. BoTulinum Toxin Assessment: ROSETTA trial.
- The impossible voyage.
Keywords of People
- Kisby, Cassandra K, Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Duke Women's Health Wake South
- Weidner, Alison Catherine, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Urogynecology