Subject Areas on Research
- A bistable circuit involving SCARECROW-RETINOBLASTOMA integrates cues to inform asymmetric stem cell division.
- A miR-34a-Numb Feedforward Loop Triggered by Inflammation Regulates Asymmetric Stem Cell Division in Intestine and Colon Cancer.
- A microRNA miR-34a-regulated bimodal switch targets Notch in colon cancer stem cells.
- Asymmetric division: a marker for cancer stem cells in early stage tumors?
- GiA Roots: software for the high throughput analysis of plant root system architecture.
- Numb regulates somatic cell lineage commitment during early gonadogenesis in mice.
Keywords of People