Subject Areas on Research
- A bistable circuit involving SCARECROW-RETINOBLASTOMA integrates cues to inform asymmetric stem cell division.
- A miR-34a-Numb Feedforward Loop Triggered by Inflammation Regulates Asymmetric Stem Cell Division in Intestine and Colon Cancer.
- A microRNA miR-34a-regulated bimodal switch targets Notch in colon cancer stem cells.
- Asymmetric cell divisions in the epidermis.
- Asymmetric division: a marker for cancer stem cells in early stage tumors?
- Numb regulates somatic cell lineage commitment during early gonadogenesis in mice.
- Polar-opposite fates.
- Regulated spindle orientation buffers tissue growth in the epidermis.
Keywords of People