Asymmetric Cell Division
Subject Areas on Research
- A bistable circuit involving SCARECROW-RETINOBLASTOMA integrates cues to inform asymmetric stem cell division.
- Asymmetric cell divisions in the epidermis.
- Numb regulates somatic cell lineage commitment during early gonadogenesis in mice.
- Polar-opposite fates.
- Regulated spindle orientation buffers tissue growth in the epidermis.
- The PSA(-/lo) prostate cancer cell population harbors self-renewing long-term tumor-propagating cells that resist castration.
Keywords of People
- Lechler, Terry H., Professor in Dermatology, Cell Biology