Subject Areas on Research
- Comparative population structure of two deep-sea hydrothermal-vent-associated decapods (Chorocaris sp. 2 and Munidopsis lauensis) from southwestern Pacific back-arc basins.
- Hydrothermal vent fields and chemosynthetic biota on the world's deepest seafloor spreading centre.
- Impacts of anthropogenic disturbances at deep-sea hydrothermal vent ecosystems: a review.
- Population genetic differentiation of the hydrothermal vent crab Austinograea alayseae (Crustacea: Bythograeidae) in the Southwest Pacific Ocean.
- The spatial scale of genetic subdivision in populations of Ifremeria nautilei, a hydrothermal-vent gastropod from the southwest Pacific.