Subject Areas on Research
- Abundance of water bodies is critical to guide mosquito larval control interventions and predict risk of mosquito-borne diseases.
- Aerobic biodegradation of organic compounds in hydraulic fracturing fluids.
- Assessing in situ dominance pattern of phytoplankton classes by dominance analysis as a proxy for realized niches.
- Characterization of H7N2 Avian Influenza Virus in Wild Birds and Pikas in Qinghai-Tibet Plateau Area.
- Cyanobacteria dominance influences resource use efficiency and community turnover in phytoplankton and zooplankton communities.
- Ecology. Cleaner lakes are dirtier lakes.
- Morphological characteristics of urban water bodies: mechanisms of change and implications for ecosystem function.
- Multiscale gigapixel photography.
- Selenium Ecotoxicology in Freshwater Lakes Receiving Coal Combustion Residual Effluents: A North Carolina Example.
- The impact of coal combustion residue effluent on water resources: a North Carolina example.
Keywords of People
- Hsu-Kim, Heileen, Mary Milus Yoh and Harold L. Yoh, Jr. Associate Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Pan, William Kuang-Yao, Associate Professor of Global Environmental Health, Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Vengosh, Avner, Professor of Earth and Ocean Sciences, Duke University Energy Initiative