Subject Areas on Research
- AHR2 morpholino knockdown reduces the toxicity of total particulate matter to zebrafish embryos.
- Androgen receptor down-regulation in prostate cancer with phosphorodiamidate morpholino antisense oligomers.
- Calcium influx through L-type CaV1.2 Ca2+ channels regulates mandibular development.
- Delivery of phosphorodiamidate morpholino antisense oligomers in cancer cells.
- Depleting regulatory T cells with arginine-rich, cell-penetrating, peptide-conjugated morpholino oligomer targeting FOXP3 inhibits regulatory T-cell function.
- Efficacy of antisense morpholino oligomer targeted to c-myc in prostate cancer xenograft murine model and a Phase I safety study in humans.
- Glutathione transferase pi class 2 (GSTp2) protects against the cardiac deformities caused by exposure to PAHs but not PCB-126 in zebrafish embryos.
- Identification of neural transcription factors required for the differentiation of three neuronal subtypes in the sea urchin embryo.
- Identification of nonvisual photomotor response cells in the vertebrate hindbrain.
- In vivo Modeling Implicates APOL1 in Nephropathy: Evidence for Dominant Negative Effects and Epistasis under Anemic Stress.
- In vivo bioavailability and pharmacokinetics of a c-MYC antisense phosphorodiamidate morpholino oligomer, AVI-4126, in solid tumors.
- Loss-of-function genetic tools for animal models: cross-species and cross-platform differences.
- Perturbations to the hedgehog pathway in sea urchin embryos.
- Resistance to chemotherapeutic drugs overcome by c-Myc inhibition in a Lewis lung carcinoma murine model.
- X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein inhibition induces apoptosis and enhances chemotherapy sensitivity in human prostate cancer cells.
- c-MYC antisense phosphosphorodiamidate morpholino oligomer inhibits lung metastasis in a murine tumor model.