Subject Areas on Research
- Correlation of the tight junction-like distribution of Claudin-1 to the cellular tropism of hepatitis C virus.
- Regulation of B lymphocyte development and activation by the CD19/CD21/CD81/Leu 13 complex requires the cytoplasmic domain of CD19.
- The CD19 signal transduction complex of B lymphocytes. Deletion of the CD19 cytoplasmic domain alters signal transduction but not complex formation with TAPA-1 and Leu 13.
- The CD19/CD21 signal transducing complex of human B lymphocytes includes the target of antiproliferative antibody-1 and Leu-13 molecules.
- The tetraspanin CD81 regulates the expression of CD19 during B cell development in a postendoplasmic reticulum compartment.