Subject Areas on Research
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease Care Provision: the Need for a Jack/Jackie of All Trades.
- Association of Transition Readiness to Intentional Self-Regulation and Hopeful Future Expectations in Youth With Illness.
- Evaluation of spina bifida transitional care practices in the United States.
- International and Interdisciplinary Identification of Health Care Transition Outcomes.
- Resident Dyads Providing Transition Care to Adolescents and Young Adults With Chronic Illnesses and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Systematic Review of the Impact of Transition Interventions for Adolescents With Chronic Illness on Transfer From Pediatric to Adult Healthcare.
- The Adolescent and Young Adult with Cancer: A Developmental Life Course Perspective.
- The Medical Transition from Pediatric to Adult-Oriented Care: Considerations for Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists.
Keywords of People