Chemistry Techniques, Synthetic
Subject Areas on Research
- A simplified synthesis of the hypoxia imaging agent 2-(2-Nitro-1H-imidazol-1-yl)-N-(2,2,3,3,3-[(18)F]pentafluoropropyl)-acetamide ([18F]EF5).
- Discovery and synthesis of novel beesioside I derivatives with potent anti-HIV activity.
- Dithiol Aryl Arsenic Compounds as Potential Diagnostic and Therapeutic Radiopharmaceuticals.
- Natural product synthesis at the interface of chemistry and biology.
- Protein-polymer conjugation-moving beyond PEGylation.
- Site-Specific and Stoichiometric Stealth Polymer Conjugates of Therapeutic Peptides and Proteins.
- Structure-Activity Relationship Studies of Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase Interacting Kinase (MNK) 1 and 2 and BCR-ABL1 Inhibitors Targeting Chronic Myeloid Leukemic Cells.
- Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Manassantin Analogues for Hypoxia-Inducible Factor 1α Inhibition.
- Synthetic HIV V3 Glycopeptide Immunogen Carrying a N334 N-Glycan Induces Glycan-Dependent Antibodies with Promiscuous Site Recognition.
Keywords of People
- Chitneni, Satish K., Associate Professor in Radiology, Radiology