Subject Areas on Research
- "Nothing Is Free": A Qualitative Study of Sex Trading Among Methamphetamine Users in Cape Town, South Africa.
- A comparison of respondent-driven and venue-based sampling of female sex workers in Liuzhou, China.
- Brief Report: Respondent-driven Sampling Estimators Under Real and Theoretical Recruitment Conditions of Female Sex Workers in China.
- Challenges to recruiting population representative samples of female sex workers in China using Respondent Driven Sampling.
- Contraceptive service delivery in Kenya: A qualitative study to identify barriers and preferences among female sex workers and health care providers.
- HIV-1-negative female sex workers sustain high cervical IFNɛ, low immune activation, and low expression of HIV-1-required host genes.
- Results of a pilot test of a brief computer-assisted tailored HIV prevention intervention for use with a range of demographic and risk groups.
- Sexual Mixing in Shanghai: Are Heterosexual Contact Patterns Compatible With an HIV/AIDS Epidemic?
- Socioecological Factors Related to Hazardous Alcohol use among Female Sex Workers in Lilongwe, Malawi: A Mixed Methods Study.
- Substance use and HIV infection awareness among HIV-infected female sex workers in Lilongwe, Malawi.
- Systematic differences in risk behaviors and syphilis prevalence across types of female sex workers: a preliminary study in Liuzhou, China.
- The association between substance use and sub-optimal HIV treatment engagement among HIV-infected female sex workers in Lilongwe, Malawi.
- The role of relationship types on condom use among urban men with concurrent partners in Ghana and Tanzania.
Keywords of People