Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of graph- and kernel-based -omics data integration algorithms for classifying complex traits.
- Automatic diagnosis of pathological myopia from heterogeneous biomedical data.
- Big data: More than big data sets.
- Data-Driven and Predefined ROI-Based Quantification of Long-Term Resting-State fMRI Reproducibility.
- Identification of MCI individuals using structural and functional connectivity networks.
- Performance of a Machine Learning Classifier of Knee MRI Reports in Two Large Academic Radiology Practices: A Tool to Estimate Diagnostic Yield.
- Predicting glaucomatous progression in glaucoma suspect eyes using relevance vector machine classifiers for combined structural and functional measurements.
- Stability selection for regression-based models of transcription factor-DNA binding specificity.
- Superpixel classification based optic disc and optic cup segmentation for glaucoma screening.
- WebGLORE: a web service for Grid LOgistic REgression.
Keywords of People