Subject Areas on Research
- Beyond medical pluralism: characterising health-care delivery of biomedicine and traditional medicine in rural Guatemala.
- Cholera control and anti-Haitian stigma in the Dominican Republic: from migration policy to lived experience.
- Living on Borrowed Breath: Respiratory Distress, Social Breathing, and the Vital Movement of Ventilators
- Shifting Gears: Triage and Traffic in Urban India
- Training Psychiatrists for Global Mental Health: Cultural Psychiatry, Collaborative Inquiry, and Ethics of Alterity.
- Utilization of Standardized Mental Health Assessments in Anthropological Research: Possibilities and Pitfalls.
- Where Have All the Heroes Gone?