Subject Areas on Research
- Comparing the effectiveness of selective laser trabeculoplasty with topical medication as initial treatment (the Glaucoma Initial Treatment Study): study protocol for a randomised controlled trial.
- Drop instillation and glaucoma.
- The relationship between glaucoma medication adherence, eye drop technique, and visual field defect severity.
- Trabodenoson, an Adenosine Mimetic With A1 Receptor Selectivity Lowers Intraocular Pressure by Increasing Conventional Outflow Facility in Mice.
- Treatment of juvenile idiopathic arthritis-associated uveitis: challenges and update.