Subject Areas on Research
- Axin and GSK3- control Smad3 protein stability and modulate TGF- signaling.
- Axin gene methylation status correlates with radiosensitivity of lung cancer cells.
- Axin2 regulates chondrocyte maturation and axial skeletal development.
- Casein kinase I phosphorylates and destabilizes the beta-catenin degradation complex.
- G Protein-coupled receptor kinases phosphorylate LRP6 in the Wnt pathway.
- Genome-wide association meta-analyses to identify common genetic variants associated with hallux valgus in Caucasian and African Americans.
- NOTUM is a potential pharmacodynamic biomarker of Wnt pathway inhibition.
- Protein phosphatase 1 regulates assembly and function of the beta-catenin degradation complex.
- Protein phosphatase 2A and its B56 regulatory subunit inhibit Wnt signaling in Xenopus.
- RacGap50C negatively regulates wingless pathway activity during Drosophila embryonic development.
- Stemming Lung Disease?
- The regulator of G protein signaling domain of axin selectively interacts with Galpha12 but not Galpha13.
Keywords of People