Subject Areas on Research
- A uniform human Wnt expression library reveals a shared secretory pathway and unique signaling activities.
- Functional candidate genes in age-related macular degeneration: significant association with VEGF, VLDLR, and LRP6.
- G Protein-coupled receptor kinases phosphorylate LRP6 in the Wnt pathway.
- Negative regulation of LRP6 function by casein kinase I epsilon phosphorylation.
- USP6 oncogene promotes Wnt signaling by deubiquitylating Frizzleds.
- WNT Activates the AAK1 Kinase to Promote Clathrin-Mediated Endocytosis of LRP6 and Establish a Negative Feedback Loop.
- Wnt proteins synergize to activate β-catenin signaling.