Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor-Related Protein-5
Subject Areas on Research
- Atenolol induced HDL-C change in the pharmacogenomic evaluation of antihypertensive responses (PEAR) study.
- Genome-wide meta-analysis identifies 56 bone mineral density loci and reveals 14 loci associated with risk of fracture.
- LDL receptor-related protein 5 (LRP5) affects bone accrual and eye development.
- Negative regulation of LRP6 function by casein kinase I epsilon phosphorylation.
- Sequential roles of Hedgehog and Wnt signaling in osteoblast development.