Subject Areas on Research
- A spinal GABAergic mechanism is necessary for bladder inhibition by pudendal afferent stimulation.
- Detection of Bladder Contractions From the Activity of the External Urethral Sphincter in Rats Using Sparse Regression.
- Effects of stimulation site and stimulation parameters on bladder inhibition by electrical nerve stimulation.
- Kelly procedure for exstrophy or epispadias patients: Anatomical description of the pudendal neurovasculature.
- Model-based analysis and design of nerve cuff electrodes for restoring bladder function by selective stimulation of the pudendal nerve.
- Phasic activation of the external urethral sphincter increases voiding efficiency in the rat and the cat.
- Selective co-stimulation of pudendal afferents enhances bladder activation and improves voiding efficiency.
- Selective co-stimulation of pudendal afferents enhances reflex bladder activation.
- Sensory pudendal nerve stimulation increases bladder capacity through sympathetic mechanisms in cyclophosphamide-induced cystitis rats.
- Stimulation of the sensory pudendal nerve increases bladder capacity in the rat.
- Temporal pattern of stimulation modulates reflex bladder activation by pudendal nerve stimulation.
- The effects of neuromodulation in a novel obese-prone rat model of detrusor underactivity.