Subject Areas on Research
- A miRNA-responsive cell-free translation system facilitates isolation of hepatitis C virus miRNP complexes.
- Amygdalar MicroRNA-15a Is Essential for Coping with Chronic Stress.
- Differential RISC association of endogenous human microRNAs predicts their inhibitory potential.
- Drosophila PIWI associates with chromatin and interacts directly with HP1a.
- Gene expression during normal and FSHD myogenesis.
- High potency silencing by single-stranded boranophosphate siRNA.
- PARalyzer: definition of RNA binding sites from PAR-CLIP short-read sequence data.
- Stem cells: A tale of two kingdoms.