Subject Areas on Research
- Advancing extubation time for cardiac surgery patients using lean work design.
- Early Extubation After Repair of Tetralogy of Fallot and the Fontan Procedure: An Analysis of The Society of Thoracic Surgeons Congenital Heart Surgery Database.
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Survival-More Than Just Decannulation.
- Markers of Successful Extubation in Extremely Preterm Infants, and Morbidity After Failed Extubation.
- Mechanical ventilation weaning and extubation after spinal cord injury: a Western Trauma Association multicenter study.
- Plasma Concentrations of Soluble Suppression of Tumorigenicity-2 and Interleukin-6 Are Predictive of Successful Liberation From Mechanical Ventilation in Patients With the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
- Protocolized sedation vs usual care in pediatric patients mechanically ventilated for acute respiratory failure: a randomized clinical trial.
- Temporary transvenous diaphragm pacing vs. standard of care for weaning from mechanical ventilation: study protocol for a randomized trial.