Subject Areas on Research
- A Study of Practice Behavior for Endotracheal Intubation Site for Children With Congenital Heart Disease Undergoing Surgery: Impact of Endotracheal Intubation Site on Perioperative Outcomes-An Analysis of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons Congenital Cardiac Anesthesia Society Database.
- A predictive model for extubation readiness in extremely preterm infants.
- Advancing extubation time for cardiac surgery patients using lean work design.
- Appropriate Use of High-Flow Nasal Oxygen in Hospitalized Patients for Initial or Postextubation Management of Acute Respiratory Failure: A Clinical Guideline From the American College of Physicians.
- Association Between Pressure Support During Extubation Readiness Testing and Time to First Extubation in Children With Congenital Heart Disease.
- Dead Space to Tidal Volume Ratio Is Associated With Higher Postextubation Support in Children.
- Early Extubation After Repair of Tetralogy of Fallot and the Fontan Procedure: An Analysis of The Society of Thoracic Surgeons Congenital Heart Surgery Database.
- Evaluation and validation of a prediction model for extubation success in very preterm infants.
- Executive Summary: International Clinical Practice Guidelines for Pediatric Ventilator Liberation, A Pediatric Acute Lung Injury and Sepsis Investigators (PALISI) Network Document.
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Survival-More Than Just Decannulation.
- Extubation Failure after Neonatal Cardiac Surgery: A Multicenter Analysis.
- Hydrocortisone to Improve Survival without Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia.
- Management of rocuronium neuromuscular block using a protocol for qualitative monitoring and reversal with neostigmine.
- Markers of Successful Extubation in Extremely Preterm Infants, and Morbidity After Failed Extubation.
- Near-infrared spectroscopy for prediction of extubation success after neonatal cardiac surgery.
- Operational Definitions Related to Pediatric Ventilator Liberation.
- Palliative extubation: five-year experience in a pediatric hospital.
- Prevalence of Reintubation Within 24 Hours of Extubation in Bronchiolitis: Retrospective Cohort Study Using the Virtual Pediatric Systems Database.
- Protocolized Post-Extubation Respiratory Support to prevent reintubation: protocol and statistical analysis plan for a clinical trial.
- Protocolized Postextubation Respiratory Support to Prevent Reintubation: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Reducing Intubation Time in Adult Cardiothoracic Surgery Patients With a Fast-track Extubation Protocol.
- Respiratory setback associated with extubation failure in extremely preterm infants.
- Variation in tracheal reintubations among patients undergoing cardiac surgery across Washington state hospitals.
- Weaning from mechanical ventilation.