Subject Areas on Research
- An international initiative to create a collaborative for pharmacovigilance in hospice and palliative care clinical practice.
- Blood pressure and heart rate over 10 years in the multimodal treatment study of children with ADHD.
- Characterizing major bleeding in patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation: a pharmacovigilance study of 27 467 patients taking rivaroxaban.
- Cholinesterase inhibitors and Pisa syndrome: a pharmacovigilance study.
- Once-daily opioids for chronic dyspnea: a dose increment and pharmacovigilance study.
- Patient clustering with uncoded text in electronic medical records.
- The Asian Pharmacoepidemiology Network (AsPEN): promoting multi-national collaboration for pharmacoepidemiologic research in Asia.
Keywords of People