Subject Areas on Research
- Blood pressure and heart rate over 10 years in the multimodal treatment study of children with ADHD.
- Characterizing major bleeding in patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation: a pharmacovigilance study of 27 467 patients taking rivaroxaban.
- Cholinesterase inhibitors and Pisa syndrome: a pharmacovigilance study.
- Duration of Pediatric Clinical Trials Submitted to the US Food and Drug Administration.
- Patient clustering with uncoded text in electronic medical records.
Keywords of People