Subject Areas on Research
- Allosteric modulation of Callinectes sapidus hemocyanin by binding of L-lactate.
- Barnacle biology before, during and after settlement and metamorphosis: a study of the interface.
- Comparison of the physical and functional properties of the 48-subunit native molecule and the 24- and 12-subunit dissociation intermediates of Limulus polyphemus hemocyanin.
- Proteases of Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus.
- Sequence basis of Barnacle Cement Nanostructure is Defined by Proteins with Silk Homology.
- The genome of the crustacean Parhyale hawaiensis, a model for animal development, regeneration, immunity and lignocellulose digestion.
- The role of voltage-gated potassium channels Kv2.1 and Kv2.2 in the regulation of insulin and somatostatin release from pancreatic islets.