Subject Areas on Research
- A drought-driven model for the evolution of obligate apomixis in ferns: evidence from pellaeids (Pteridaceae).
- Boechera, a model system for ecological genomics.
- Ecological differentiation facilitates fine-scale coexistence of sexual and asexual Boechera.
- On the origin and evolution of apomixis in Boechera
- The Boechera model system for evolutionary ecology.
Keywords of People
- Mitchell-Olds, Thomas, Newman Ivey White Distinguished Professor of Biology, Biology