Subject Areas on Research
- An Engineered Tumor-on-a-Chip Device with Breast Cancer-Immune Cell Interactions for Assessing T-cell Recruitment.
- Engineered cell-cell communication and its applications.
- Engineering B cells with mRNA.
- Generation and customization of biosynthetic excitable tissues for electrophysiological studies and cell-based therapies.
- In Vitro Pre-Clinical Validation of Suicide Gene Modified Anti-CD33 Redirected Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-Cells for Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
- Multiplex CRISPR/Cas9-based genome engineering from a single lentiviral vector.
- Partial reconstitution of the RNAi response in human cells using Drosophila gene products.
- Programming human dendritic cells with mRNA.