Subject Areas on Research
- A Functionally Conserved Gene Regulatory Network Module Governing Olfactory Neuron Diversity.
- A caudal proliferating growth center contributes to both poles of the forming heart tube.
- Analysis combining correlated glaucoma traits identifies five new risk loci for open-angle glaucoma.
- Cardiac-specific LIM protein FHL2 modifies the hypertrophic response to beta-adrenergic stimulation.
- Development of the human female reproductive tract.
- Dysregulation of WTI (-KTS) is Associated with the Kidney-Specific Effects of the LMX1B R246Q Mutation.
- Embryonic expression of Lim-1, the mouse homolog of Xenopus Xlim-1, suggests a role in lateral mesoderm differentiation and neurogenesis.
- Enhancement of dopaminergic properties and protection mediated by neuronal activation of Ras in mouse ventral mesencephalic neurones.
- Genes on the wing.
- LIM homeobox gene-dependent expression of biogenic amine receptors in restricted regions of the C. elegans nervous system.
- Multi-ancestry study of blood lipid levels identifies four loci interacting with physical activity.
- Numb regulates somatic cell lineage commitment during early gonadogenesis in mice.
- RNA-Mediated Reprogramming of Primary Adult Human Dermal Fibroblasts into c-kit(+) Cardiac Progenitor Cells.
- Short-range Wnt5 signaling initiates specification of sea urchin posterior ectoderm.
Keywords of People